Tadalafil: Unrivaled Erectile Dysfunction Medication
Tadalafil is a popular ED (erectile dysfunction) prescription drug. Tadalafil is almost unrivaled compared to other ED medications. It’s duration of action is outstanding. The risk of side effects is also low.
Tadalafil can help men who have difficulties attaining an erection during sex. It can also treat the signs and symptoms of enlarged prostate. Tadalafil works by increasing the flow of blood to the penis in order to keep an erection.
What are the uses of Tadalafil?
Tadalafil is approved for the treatment of:
- Erectile dysfunction
- signs and symptoms of enlarged prostate (benign prostatic hyperplasia-BPH)
- need to urinate often
- weak stream
- difficulty in urinating
- both signs and symptoms of BPH and ED
How does Tadalafil works?
Tadalafil prevents a particular enzyme from destroying guanylate cyclase (enzyme responsible for the increase and decrease of the amount of blood flow) in the penis. It relaxes the smooth muscles and helps increase the flow of blood in the penis. This leads to a prolonged enlargement.
Tadalafil will not protect you against HIV, syphilis and hepatitis B.
What is the dosage for Tadalafil?
- For ED, the starting dose is 10 mg a day as needed before sexual activity. The dose may increase to 20 mg or decease to 5 mg depending upon the efficacy and tolerability. The effects last up to 36 hours.
- For ED and BPH, the recommended dose is 5 mg once a day.
- For BPH, the recommended dose is 5 mg once a day.
How to use Tadalafil?
- Take Tadalafil with or without foods.
- Take Tadalafil once a day. Do not take more than the recommended dose.
- Avoid taking more than one dose per day.
- For ED, take Tadalafil prior to sexual activity.
- Erection will not happen just by taking Tadalafil. Sexual stimulation is needed.
- Do not split the tablet.
What are the precautions in using Tadalafil?
- Inform your doctor if you have medical problems before taking Tadalafil (Tadacip).
- Tadalafil is not for women or children.
- If erection last longer than 4 hours, contact your doctor right away. Prolonged erection can damage your penis.
- Get medical help if you lost your vision all of a sudden.
- Seek medical help if you have dizziness and chest pain during sex.
- Do not take tadalafil if you are taking medications for heart problems.
Costs of Tadalafil
The generic Tadalafil is cheaper than the brand named Cialis. Tadalafil 20 mg costs $1.66 per unit price or $83.00 for 30 pills. While the branded Cialis 20 mg costs $13.05 per unit price or $391.50 for 30 pills. You can easily buy tadalafil at Rx 2 Go Pharmacy without any hassles, guaranteed the cheapest price online. You can also order the latest type of Tadalafil in the form of a Soft Gel, Sublingual, Jelly or Chewables.